


Tonight the kids and had lots of fun getting there pumpkins ready for halloween . On sunday we carved punpkins at the Bastians and that was more fun than I thought it would be, and nobody carved them selves witch I was worried about. The kids have there costumes all picked out Kortlyn is going to be a rock star,Corbin is a football player ,and the baby is going to be his football it should be fun so stand by to see them later on this month.

4 comments:
Hey Gentrys those are pretty snazy pumpkins that you have! I love the smiles on your faces...that tells the whole story.....Halloween is COMING...LOOK OUT...
Hey guys - we love your pumpkins - especially the no carving kind:) Kortlyn you are looking so grown up - holy cow! Cute pictures! We love to check the blog out it is really fun to see you guys! Koyer is getting so big so fast - man - time sure does fly!!!
Jame, those pumkins turned out so cute! Those pics of Koyer are so cute. I love his chubby little cheeks!
You have the cutest kids ever! Love the pumpkins too! I'm excited to see the kids in their costumes, it will be so much fun. I'm especially excited to see popeye and oliveoil :)
Can't believe how big Koyer is getting...what a cutie!
Post a Comment