These turned out so cute! I love the one of Koyer, those blue eyes! Jamie, I love the colors you chose. Green looks good on all of you! I'll have to try out the Greengate Village, I really like it.
OH MY GOSH! You are the cutest family of all time! I need to take picture lessons from you! Jam, that is one thing I have always admired about you...(out of many of course) you are so good at keeping current family photos, and I love it! Can't wait to see you guys on Pres. weekend, miss you all and I can't believe how beautiful your family is!
5 comments:
These turned out so cute! I love the one of Koyer, those blue eyes! Jamie, I love the colors you chose. Green looks good on all of you! I'll have to try out the Greengate Village, I really like it.
Hey guys we love the pics!! You all look great!! You are a good looking family!! Miss ya!
Post card worhty guys! You could quit your 12hrs and sell your Photo perfect family to companies!
OH MY GOSH! You are the cutest family of all time! I need to take picture lessons from you! Jam, that is one thing I have always admired about you...(out of many of course) you are so good at keeping current family photos, and I love it!
Can't wait to see you guys on Pres. weekend, miss you all and I can't believe how beautiful your family is!
Jam Love the pics! you guys are so cute! I love you all!~
Post a Comment