Corbin is so excited about his new Blanket. Corbin says thanks to the Tookes. It matches his room perfectly. Here are some photos of his almost completed room.
Corbin - we are so glad you like your blanket. Garrison wants to tell you that he misses you and that he is happy you like your blanket because he picked out the material. We love your cool room too! Love Garrison
Corbin! I love your new room...that is awesome! When uncle Brandon and I come up to St. George maybe we can come over and see it? Kortyln, I hear your mom helps out at school on Tuesdays huh? That is SO cool! Miss and love you guys and we're SOOO excited for Disneyland...incredible, incredible, incredible!
Hey Corbin you have a really cool room!! We will have to play catch next time Alex and I are there! Kortlyn, we will have to play some soccer with you too!! We miss you guys!
3 comments:
Corbin - we are so glad you like your blanket. Garrison wants to tell you that he misses you and that he is happy you like your blanket because he picked out the material. We love your cool room too! Love Garrison
Corbin! I love your new room...that is awesome! When uncle Brandon and I come up to St. George maybe we can come over and see it?
Kortyln, I hear your mom helps out at school on Tuesdays huh? That is SO cool!
Miss and love you guys and we're SOOO excited for Disneyland...incredible, incredible, incredible!
Hey Corbin you have a really cool room!! We will have to play catch next time Alex and I are there!
Kortlyn, we will have to play some soccer with you too!! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment