Monday, September 22, 2008

Very important Kortlyn





This week Kortlyn is the VIP in her class so our family was asked to come this afternoon and tell about her and what a great kid she is growing up to be. Aust played his violin for the class and we brought donuts they loved it. Kortlyn is so far haveing a great year and loves her teacher.

5 comments:

Justin, Caraston, Garrison, Adalay said...

Wow Kortlyn - what a fun week -the VIP! Your class and teacher look really fun! I can't believe how tall you are getting!

Kathy said...

What a super day at school Kortlyn. We always knew that you were and are the V.I.P. but it's cool that everyone else knows it now...We love YOU BABE!!!!! I would have loved listening to your daddy play the Violin...what a treat and dougnuts to top that.

Chelsa said...

Kortlyn that is awesome you get to be the VIP...and your dad came in to play the violin, I bet that was really neat! Love you,
Aunt Chels

Alex and Chase said...

Hey guys it looks like you had a fun day at school!! Thats really cool! We hope ever everything is going good for you guys!

Yates Family said...

Kortlyn, You are the cutest little blonde I've seen. I wish I could see your cute face more often! Aunt Wendy