



So Girls sorry it has taken me so long to send pics of my new do but here they are not great, but I really like it,it is so so easy. Carest I think that this would rock on you I would love to see you sporting a little fohawk. Corbin has been really sick that last couple of days and I thought it was just the flu but I took him to the doc and he has step ya to much fun. But he was such a big boy and let aunt Mary give him a shot but not before bribing him with getting him a toy of course.Oh and Koyer says HI.

4 comments:
JAMIE!!! I LOVE YOUR HAIR! It is SO dang cute! I am so excited to see it in person this weekend! That shot looks like it was a mean one, and Koyer is such a cutie! Brandon and I are excited to see you guys this weekend....YAY!
hey Corbin that shot deserves a Icecream from Gramma G. Hope it makes you feel better soon. Jam I'm so pumped yhat you sent the pic. they are awsomeand the rest of the clan need to see. Not to mention the perfect color!
Jam - I love the hair - I think I actually might just go for it with the scissors you sent (they work great by the way)thank you for those! I am so frustrated with my hair right now I have had visions of buzzing it - bad I know!!! Corbin - we hope you get feeling better - awesome pick of a toy :)
Ok Jamie the site for the cute backgrounds is: alliebrownslayouts.blogspot.com
Post a Comment