Koyer - what a little cutie chubba :) I love when they are in the chunk stage! Ilove his little muscle shirt - soooo cute! The parade looks fun! I think it is awesome they still have the parades in good old St. George!
Love the picts Aust- good job! Get one of Jamies new doo :)
3 comments:
Koyer - what a little cutie chubba :) I love when they are in the chunk stage! Ilove his little muscle shirt - soooo cute! The parade looks fun! I think it is awesome they still have the parades in good old St. George!
Love the picts Aust- good job! Get one of Jamies new doo :)
that little hoodie is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I need a copy of that picture so I can frame it!
Hey Aust,
tell Jam we REALLY wanna see a picture of her new sexy hair-do :)
Carast and I have been dying to see it :)
Post a Comment