




Ok I know we are kinds of obcessed with this boy, but they grow so fast in the first year and everything he does is so exciting. Koyer is sitting up pretty good now I hate that he is learning to be so big. Some times I would like to put him a bubble and keep him small I love this age. He loves the bigger kids they can do the silliest thing and he will laugh so hard I can't wait for you all to him laugh. By the way this is my first time blogging normally Aust does it, it is really fun. We love you all and miss all of you.

4 comments:
I love Koyer's little big cheeks. He is so cute and changing ever day WOW! Yes, they do grow so fast - it is amazing. Looks like you guys had fun at the party. Congrats Earl and Shiela :)
He is such a cutie pie, I really can't wait to squeeze him and kiss those sweet cheeks!
what cute kids you make! its just not right! love your family so much! thanks for being such great friends!
Sounds like all of us have the same obsession with that sweet smile, laughing eyes, and the mildest disposition ever.Love you KOYER
Post a Comment